Prosthodontics, also known as Prosthetic Dentistry, is an area of dentistry that concentrates on esthetic restoration and replacing teeth to their proper form and function. It also includes the assessment and treatment of TMJ-related disorders, and rehabilitation of chewing function for patients with more demanding and complex dental challenges.
Our prosthodontics services include:
- Traditional complete and partial dentures
- Complex implant bridges
- Implant supported complete and partial dentures
- Full arch/full mouth fixed implant prostheses
- Challenging cosmetic/esthetic restorations
- Full mouth rehabilitation with crowns, bridges, and/or implants
Here at Central Dental Group, we are experts in reconstructing or replacing your problem teeth using dental implants, crowns, veneers, bridges, and removable dentures.
We want to be your comprehensive dental health care provider. Contact us to schedule a consultation.